Missing Roy Beckett from Wangford found safe and well
- Credit: Archant � 2005
An 81-year-old man who went missing from his home in Wangford near Beccles has been found safe and well.
Roy Beckett had disappeared at around 2.30pm on Wednesday.
His family were seriously concerned due to the circumstances in which he left.
The police helicopter, Suffolk Lowland Search and Rescue teams and officers on the ground searched for him last night, in the Wangford area.
Police said this afternoon that they had found Mr Beckett safe and well.
You may also want to watch:
They thanked members of the public for their help with the appeal.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 6 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 9 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder