Audi Quattro and jewellery stolen in burglary in Stanstead near Sudbury
- Credit: Archant
An Audi Quattro and a quantity of jewellery was stolen during a burglary in Stanstead near Sudbury.
According to a spokesman for Suffolk police, offenders broke into a house in Upper Street between 12am and 6.30pm on Monday, July 16, by forcing entry through a side door.
Once inside the property they stole several items of jewellery.
Later the same day, between 10pm and 10.30pm, a black Audi Quattro car was stolen from the same address.
Officers are particularly keen to speak to anyone who may have dash-cam footage captured at around the times of the raids in the villages of Stanstead, Shrimpling and Boxted.
You may also want to watch:
Call police on 101 quoting crime reference 37/39687/18 if you have any information that could help with their investigation. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or through its anonymous online crime reporting form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 8 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 9 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 10 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt