Police investigate crash in Northern Road, Sudbury, after man is hit by car
Police in Sudbury are investigating after a man suffered a knee injury after being struck by a car.
The incident happened at around 9.30am this morning at the roundabout in Northern Road.
A black Mercedes C320 and a silver Vauxhall Corsa came together at the roundabout, before continuing over the roundabout into Springlands Way.
One of the drivers got out of his car, where he was then struck by the other car.
The man went over the bonnet and suffered a minor knee injury.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to speak to any witnesses who saw the incident, who can call Sgt Gavin Goldfinch at Sudbury Police Station on 101, quoting SU/15/1976.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 3 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 4 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 5 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 8 Elections 2021: Tim Passmore re-elected Suffolk Police and Crime Commissioner
- 9 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes
- 10 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience