Man and woman robbed by men brandishing ‘bladed weapon’
- Credit: Archant
A man and a woman were robbed by two men brandishing a “bladed weapon” in Sudbury.
The robbery happened at around 5pm on Wednesday, December 18 in Quay Lane.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: "One of the males, who was holding a bladed weapon, then threatened the man and demanded that he hand over his belongings.
"The woman was also pushed and her handbag was stolen."
He said the two suspects then ran off in the direction of Blackfriars.
The two men are described as white and were wearing all black.
One of them is thought to have been wearing a black and white scarf, had dark hair and was taller than the other.
- 1 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 2 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 3 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins it for Town
- 4 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 5 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 6 Nearly 150 homes to go on land no longer needed for jobs
- 7 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 9 Ipswich Town 2-1 Crewe Alexandra: Celina brilliance just about enough to see Blues home
- 10 'The bigger picture is the result' - Cook on Crewe win
Witnesses or anyone travelling in the area who may have captured relevant dash-cam should contact West CID at Bury St Edmunds Police Station, quoting crime reference number 37/76177/19.