Man and woman robbed by men brandishing ‘bladed weapon’
- Credit: Archant
A man and a woman were robbed by two men brandishing a “bladed weapon” in Sudbury.
The robbery happened at around 5pm on Wednesday, December 18 in Quay Lane.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: "One of the males, who was holding a bladed weapon, then threatened the man and demanded that he hand over his belongings.
"The woman was also pushed and her handbag was stolen."
He said the two suspects then ran off in the direction of Blackfriars.
You may also want to watch:
The two men are described as white and were wearing all black.
One of them is thought to have been wearing a black and white scarf, had dark hair and was taller than the other.
- 1 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 4 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 5 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 6 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 7 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 8 'I am delighted to be joining. There is a lot of hard work that lies ahead' - Town's new CEO Ashton confirmed
- 9 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 10 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
Witnesses or anyone travelling in the area who may have captured relevant dash-cam should contact West CID at Bury St Edmunds Police Station, quoting crime reference number 37/76177/19.