Police investigate ‘unexplained’ death of man in Maldon, Essex
- Credit: Archant
The death of a man who was found inside a property in Maldon is being treated as unexplained, according to police.
The man, aged in his 40s, was found with serious injuries shortly after 7pm on Saturday, September 30, at an address in Mount Pleasant.
He was declared dead at the scene by ambulance staff.
Essex Police says investigations are being conducted to establish what happened and the death is being treated as unexplained.
No arrests have been made and enquiries into the incident are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have heard or seen anything in the area which could help the investigation is asked to contact the north major crime office on 01206 576845.
Alternatively anyone with information can contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111, or click here to visit the Crimestoppers website to report it online.
For all the latest news and sport updates, visit www.eadt.co.uk, like the EADT Facebook page, or follow @EADT24 on Twitter.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 3 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 4 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 5 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 9 Cambridge United 2-2 Ipswich Town: Blues let their lead slip again in draw
- 10 MoD warns about late-night Apache training