Police investigating after spate of car damage in Boreham, Essex
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating a spate of criminal damage to vhicles in Boreham, Essex
The incidents took place over the weekend of November 15 and 16 in various places across the town.
A blue Renault Clio, parked in Church Road, had its wing mirrors smashed off and front passenger door dented sometime overnight on Saturday, November 15.
On the same night, a grey BMW X1 parked in Lodge Crescent was damaged.
On Sunday, November 16, A silver Kia Picanto parked in Juniper Road was scratched and had mud thrown over it, as well as the wing mirrors of a blue Mazda Premacy parked in Butterfield Road being damaged.
A white Fiat Panda and a red Ford KA, both parked in The Chase, had wing mirrors smashed, while a blue Citroen C3 parked in Howards Close had its offside wing mirror ripped off. All were on November 16 as well.
PC Laura Williams from Essex police, said: “This appears to be a small group who have caused needless damage to a number of vehicles.”
- 1 'It's a contractual issue' - McKenna explains Simpson recall
- 2 Photographer secretly recorded couple in bedroom of his Suffolk holiday home
- 3 'It's what I know and love': Former lorry driver opens food truck on A12
- 4 'It was worth it!' - Town co-owner has a celebration scar
- 5 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 6 'I lost my patience... that's how I roll' - Holt apology for 'derogatory' Morsy comments
- 7 Stu says: Seven observations following Wimbledon win
- 8 'We were harshly beaten' - Dons boss on Town defeat
- 9 'I'm almost getting fed goals on a plate... there's no better feeling' - Town match-winner Burns loving life at Ipswich
- 10 Award-winning east Suffolk restaurant temporarily closes ahead of takeover
Anyone with information can contact PC Williams from Essex police on 101, or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.