Police investigating two burglaries in Lowestoft
Police are investigating two burglaries in Lowestoft.
The first was a distraction burglary in Wollaston Road around 10.30am on Tuesday.
A resident heard a knock at their front door, but found no-one there when they answered it.
The homeowner then discovered that his back door and back gate were open, and money had been taken from his wallet inside the house.
A second burglary then took place in Denmark Road sometime between 5pm on Tuesday and 3.30am on Wednesday.
You may also want to watch:
Someone entered a property and stole an Xbox console, two Playstations, CDs, and Xbox and Playstation games.
The incidents are not being treated as linked.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 3 Woman's body found in village home
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 7 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 8 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 9 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 10 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
Anyone with information on either burglary is asked to contact Suffolk police on 101, quoting reference LO/15/238 for the first incident and LO/15/2373 for the second.
Alternatively, anyone with information can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.