Police issue CCTV images of man after burglaries in Sudbury
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help in identifying a man they would like to speak to in connection with two burglaries in Sudbury.
Both incidents happened in Playford Court on Tuesday last week.
At around 3.45pm, a man entered a property and the resident disturbed him. When asked what he was doing, he stated he was working within a premises nearby and needed to borrow a pen and paper. The resident handed these over to use and then the man left. A while later, the resident noticed an amount of cash was missing from within the property.
At around 6.30pm, a man has entered another property and again been challenged by the resident. The man has claimed he found some money outside the property and was returning it. A short while later, the man returned and took the money back, stating he had dropped it outside the property but did not realise at the time.
It is believed both of these incidents are linked.
You may also want to watch:
The offender is described as a white man, approximately 40 years old, between 5ft 5ins tall and 6ft, of a medium build, had short dark coloured hair and was wearing a blue sweatshirt and light blue jeans.
If you can help identify the man in the CCTV images, or have any information that may help police with their investigation, please contact DC Thomas Kent from Bury CID on 101 quoting reference number SU/15/837.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 4 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 5 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 6 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 7 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 8 'I loved my time here... I should have stayed' - Former loanee Jeffers back with Town in coaching role
- 9 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting