Police looking for information after lorry fails to stop in Writtle
- Credit: Archant
The incident happened on Margaretting Road at around 10.15am on Saturday morning.
Essex Police are appealing for information about a fail to stop incident involving a lorry in Writtle.
A woman driving a bronze Hyundai IX35 reported that her windscreen was smashed after a flatbed lorry lost some of its load.
A police spokesperson said: “The driver and her 15-year-old passenger were uninjured during the incident, however, the lorry failed to stop.”
Anyone who has any information, who witnessed the incident or who has dashcam footage of it is asked to contact Pc Mike Jelley at Stanways Roads Policing Unit on 101 quoting incident number 335 of 13/01.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 5 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 8 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 9 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 10 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk