Police name biker killed in crash
A BIKER killed in a crash in an Essex seaside town yesterday evening has been named.Niall Cutts, 36, died after his black Suzuki motorbike was involved in a collision at about 5.45pm last night.
A BIKER killed in a crash in an Essex seaside town yesterday evening has been named.
Niall Cutts, 36, died after his black Suzuki motorbike was involved in a collision with a silver Toyota Corolla at about 5.45pm on the B1336 Walton Road in Walton.
A police spokesman said Mr Cutts, of Hobbs Drive, Boxted, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The Toyota was driven by a 64-year-old man from Walton and the road was closed for about four hours as the accident was investigated.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses are urged to contact officers at Stanway Road Policing Unit on 01206 762512.
- 1 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 2 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 5 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 6 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 7 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 8 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 9 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 10 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move