Police name man found dead in flat
POLICE investigating the unexplained death of a man in Sudbury are today renewing their appeal for information after naming the victim.
The body of Patrick Baker, 45, was discovered by police officers at his flat in Blackfriars on Saturday morning at around 10.35am.
A woman called police officers after becoming concerned for her neighbours safety.
Investigations are still being carried out, officers were at the property, a flat in a block owned by Babergh District Council, today carrying out their inquiries.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said the death is still being treated as unexplained after post-mortem results proved inconclusive.
You may also want to watch:
She said officers are keen to speak to anyone who was in the area, off Church Street, between 9pm on Friday and 10.30am on Saturday.
Anyone with any information should contact Suffolk police’s major investigation team on 01473 613500.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 4 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 5 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 6 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 7 Full list: Everyone in Suffolk in the Queen's Birthday Honours 2021
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm