Police swoop on residential street
- Credit: Archant
More than four vehicles from Suffolk police were spotted at an incident in Stowupland today.
Officers arrived at the property in Trinity Walk, Stowupland, at around midday and have since left the property following no arrests being made.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said: "We attended an address in Trinity Walk for an enquiry into a live investigation. No arrests were made."
A witness, who lives nearby, said: "I saw at least four police cars parked up in the street along with a police van which arrived later on.
"They got there around midday but have since left the street.
You may also want to watch:
"There was lots of shouting going on but I'm not sure what happened."
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 Chaplin is Cook's 'assassin' who was once taught a tough lesson by the Town boss
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 6 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 7 Superstitious nonsense or serious business? - Change on the way as Ipswich Town play the numbers game
- 8 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 9 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 10 Town's first game of the season will be all-ticket