Police probe 'sightings' of missing Luke
POLICE are investigating two possible sightings of a Suffolk man who has been missing more than a week.Luke Durbin, 19, of Hollesley, vanished following a night out last Thursday with friends at Ipswich nightclub Zest.
POLICE are investigating two possible sightings of a Suffolk man who has been missing more than a week.
Luke Durbin, 19, of Hollesley, vanished following a night out last Thursday with friends at Ipswich nightclub Zest.
Possible sightings have since been reported in Woodbridge last Saturday and another at Sainsbury's, in Ipswich town centre.
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said: “These sightings are something we are trying to check at the moment.
You may also want to watch:
“We have a team based at Woodbridge police station following several lines of enquiry. On Thursday, officers were in the Ipswich area where he was last seen, speaking to people who may have been there a week ago. Flyers were also distributed around the area he lives.”
On the night of his disappearance, Luke had been out with two friends. They spent the early part of the evening in Woodbridge before going into Ipswich and arriving at the Zest nightclub, in Princes Street, shortly after midnight.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 3 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 4 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 5 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 6 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 7 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 9 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 10 Cambridge United 2-2 Ipswich Town: Blues let their lead slip again in draw
However at some point after that Luke became separated from his friends.
Luke, a former pupil at Farlingaye High School in Woodbridge, started working at a greengrocers in Aldeburgh around a month ago.
He is described as white, 5ft 10in, of slim build, with short mousy-coloured wavy hair and blue eyes.
At the time of his disappearance he was wearing a black or grey long-sleeved collared shirt, blue jeans and brown suede shoes.
Police are asking Mr Durbin, or anyone with information about where he is, to contact Woodbridge police station on 01473 613500.