Police receive reports of children being approached in playgrounds
- Credit: Archant
Two separate reports of children being approached at play areas in Bury St Edmunds have been made to police.
Suffolk police received two reports of children being approached by a man and a woman within half an hour of each other on Friday.
The first incident happened at the play area in Abbey Gardens, where a couple approached a child around 6.45pm.
Then at 7.15pm, a report was made from the Moreton Hall play park, believed to be the Heldhaw Road play area.
Parents reported children being approached by a couple in both incidents.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with concerns, information or who would like to report a further incident is asked to contact police on 101, quoting CAD 128 of August 31 or CAD 415 of August 31.
Alternatively, visit Suffolk police's website here to report information.
- 1 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 2 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 3 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 4 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 5 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 6 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 8 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 9 Exhausted farmers cool off the combines after gruelling harvest
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash