Police release CCTV image after Screwfix thefts in Suffolk and Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a CCTV image following the theft of tools in Thetford, which is also being linked to two previous incidents in Bury St Edmunds and Ipswich.
Officers are appealing for help to identify a man and woman after the incident in Thetford, which took place at Screwfix in Burrell Way in the town on Wednesday, May 9.
An impact driver was stolen and police would like to speak to the two people pictured in connection with the theft.
The theft is being linked to two previous incidents at Screwfix stores in Bunting Road, Bury St Edmunds, and Foxtail Road in Ipswich – which both took place on May 8.
Two radios, an impact driver and bin bags were stolen.
Anyone who may recognise the man and woman, or anyone with information, should contact PC Linzi Clarke at Norfolk Constabulary or Sgt Andrew Dibbs from Suffolk Constabulary on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town out of Trophy after shootout loss
- 2 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 3 Under-used council land to become sites for 3,000 homes
- 4 Weather warning issued as Suffolk could see snow fall tomorrow
- 5 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
- 6 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 7 New animal feed mill planned for Bury St Edmunds
- 8 Flood alerts issued for Suffolk coast ahead of expected high tide
- 9 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 10 Plans submitted for Suffolk equestrian centre's new home