Police release CCTV images after Halstead sweet shop robbery
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images following a robbery at a sweet shop in Essex at the beginning of the month.
Two men entered Piccadilly Sweet Shop in Trinity Street, Halstead, on Monday, June 4, and one of the men went to the counter to pay for a drink.
When the cashier opened the till, he reached over to take money out and the second man went around the side of the counter and pushed her.
The staff member was unhurt but left shaken and a three-figure sum of cash was stolen.
Officers would like to speak to the men pictured regarding the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can contact PC Mark Sharman in Braintree CID on 101, quoting reference 42/78130/18.
Alternatively, contact the Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or use the anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 3 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 4 'There won't be a better group of strikers in the league' - Jeffers on Town's firepower
- 5 Film crews begin shooting Amazon show in Suffolk village
- 6 Dog-friendly pub set to reopen in east Suffolk after major revamp
- 7 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 8 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 9 GP warns of 'Latitude effect' as cases rise among young people
- 10 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk