Police release CCTV images following Bury St Edmunds assault
- Credit: Archant
Police have released CCTV images of a man they would like to identify following an assault in Bury St Edmunds.
The victim in the incident, a 21-year-old man, was punched and kicked to the head on August 28 around 3.10am in Risbygate Street.
The alleged assault resulted in the victim suffering a suspected broken nose and swelling around the eye, forehead and cheeks.
A female friend of the victim, aged 20, was also hit to the head but sustained no injury.
Officers would like to speak to the man depicted in the CCTV images in connection with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may recognise the man, or anyone with information, should contact Sgt Gavin Goldfinch at Bury St Edmunds police on 101.
Alternatively, people can call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111 or click here to visit the Crimestoppers website to report information online.
For all the latest news and sport updates, follow @EADT24 on Twitter or visit the EADT’s Facebook page.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 6 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 7 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 8 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 9 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 10 'It's powerful' - Harper on Town's use of sports psychology