Police release name of fatal crash victim
A MAN who died following a car crash has been named by police today.
Daniel James, 56, from Ashen, near Clare, was found dead in his BMW yesterday morning.
It is believed the father-of-two might of been there since 11pm the previous night.
Today, members of his family have issued a tribute to Mr James.
“Danny was a dearly loved husband of Jane and father to Becky and George. He was a friend to everyone who knew him. All family members and his friends will miss him very much.
You may also want to watch:
“Danny worked as a builder and was interested in music, equestrian sport and reading.
“The family have not yet made any arrangements at this stage regarding the funeral.”
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 4 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 5 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 6 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 7 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 8 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 9 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 10 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk