Police release provisional cause of death of Bradley Lewis
The body of Bradley Lewis, 25 and from Witham, was found in a river on February 23.
A post-mortem into Mr Lewis’ death identified the provisional cause of death as drowning.
An inquest into his death opened on March 1 with a full inquest set to open on July 9.
A police spokesperson said: “Enquiries are ongoing into the circumstances leading to Mr Lewis’ death, which we are treating as unexplained.
“Detectives have spoken to a number of people in connection with these enquiries, and we remain interested in hearing from anyone who may have information about Mr Lewis’ movements prior to his death.
You may also want to watch:
“We are specifically interested in speaking to anyone who may have seen Mr Lewis around the Chipping Hill area between 7pm on Thursday, February 22 and the morning of Friday, February 23.”
Anyone who has information which they think can help enquiries is asked to contact the West Major Crime Team on 101,or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 2 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 3 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 4 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 5 New shop for farm that focuses on mental health
- 6 Major A14 roundabout may not reopen until next week as water main repaired
- 7 From obscurity to a nailed-on starter - Donacien's remarkable Town journey
- 8 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 9 Nsiala on his injury return, a rollercoaster Town career and 'hugging it out' with boss Cook
- 10 'It was always going to be' - Cook confirms Morsy as Town's club captain