Police rush to scene of sudden death in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
Police are currently at the scene of a unexplained death in Bury St Edmunds.
Officers were called at around 4.30pm today, Wednesday, May 9, to reports of a fatality in Linnet Road.
The body of a man in his 50s was found in the front garden of a house.
A scene is in place and an investigation is underway. The road has now been reopened.
Police have confirmed that the death is being treated as unexplained but is not thought to be suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
There are four police cars on the scene.
Anybody who has any information about the incident is asked to call police on 101 quoting CAD reference 305.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 Chaplin is Cook's 'assassin' who was once taught a tough lesson by the Town boss
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 6 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 8 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 9 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 10 Town's first game of the season will be all-ticket