Police rush to scene of sudden death in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
Police are currently at the scene of a unexplained death in Bury St Edmunds.
Officers were called at around 4.30pm today, Wednesday, May 9, to reports of a fatality in Linnet Road.
The body of a man in his 50s was found in the front garden of a house.
A scene is in place and an investigation is underway. The road has now been reopened.
Police have confirmed that the death is being treated as unexplained but is not thought to be suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
There are four police cars on the scene.
Anybody who has any information about the incident is asked to call police on 101 quoting CAD reference 305.
- 1 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 2 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 3 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 4 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 5 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 6 Missing 66-year-old woman found in field after search
- 7 Major delays tail back on to A12 after crash
- 8 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 9 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 10 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke