Police search for men who left ‘trail of destruction’ in Halstead last month leaving one man requiring hospital treatment
- Credit: citizenside.com
Three men who caused a trail of destruction in Halstead are being searched for by police.
At around midnight on Friday, January 30 the men caused damage to a black Honda motorbike parked outside the Laniger Restaurant.
The men, aged in their late teens or early 20s, have also cracked the window of the restaurant before running off and pushing a 65-year-old man to the ground from behind.
He suffered a broken collar bone and ribs and needed hospital treatment.
The three suspects have then smashed a window of the White Horse pub before getting into a black Seat Leon and driving off.
The suspects are believed to have been drinking in the Royal Oak earlier in the evening.
Anyone with information about the men or who saw what happened is asked to call Ds Mark Cadd at Braintree Police Station on 101.
- 1 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- 2 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 3 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 4 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 5 When loans go permanent: Town's hits and misses when keeping hired hands full-time
- 6 'Incredible' Downes tipped 'to play at the very top'
- 7 Meet the man who has documented the entire history of a Suffolk village
- 8 Hazel O'Connor's Sudbury shows cancelled due to 'serious medical incident'
- 9 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 10 Star Suffolk breakfast blogger reveals her favourite food around Ipswich