Family of missing Bury St Edmunds man ‘seriously concerned’ for his welfare as police launch appeal for help
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to trace a 30-year-old man who has been missing from his home in Bury St Edmunds for the last week.
Suffolk police say the circumstances in which Trevor O’Sullivan left his home have raised serious concerns with his family.
Despite attempts by detectives to locate Trevor, he has still not been found sparking an urgent police appeal.
Trevor is described as a slim white man, 6ft 1in tall with short ginger hair.
It is not known what clothing he would be wearing.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are appealing for sightings or information as to where Trevor might be to be reported via 101.
Callers should quote the reference SC-13022018-315.
- 1 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 2 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 3 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 4 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 5 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
- 6 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 7 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 8 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 9 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 10 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back