Police search for robbers in park
POLICE are searching for two would-be thieves after they were caught trying to break into someone's house.
POLICE are searching for two would-be thieves after they were caught trying to break into a house.
The owner arrived back to her property in Henley Road, Ipswich, at about 11.30am today and surprised the men who were apparently trying to get in. The pair then fled to the park.
The police were called and positioned their marked vehicles to block off all the park's entrances in a bid to catch them.
A Suffolk Police spokeswoman said the force helicopter may be launched to aid the search.
You may also want to watch:
The men are described as white, 19 to 20 years old, and were wearing dark coloured tracksuits and baseball hats.
If you saw anything or can help police with their enquiries, call Suffolk Police on 01473 613500 or 0800 555111.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 4 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 5 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 6 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!
- 7 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 8 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Ipswich to face army of familiar faces as Town draw U's in EFL Trophy
- 10 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'