Police seek help to find missing Tendring teenagers Kelsey Phipps and Kelsie Charles
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help to find two teenage girls from Tendring.
Kelsey Phipps and Kelsie Charles both 15, were last seen at around 5.30am today, and their families and police are concerned for their welfare.
Both have links to the Ilford and Harlow areas and are thought to have travelled on the train.
Kelsey Phipps is described as being 5ft 9in tall, of slim build with dark brown long hair.
She was last seen wearing light coloured trousers and a black coat with black trainers.
You may also want to watch:
Kelsie Charles is described as being 5ft 8in tall, of medium build with red shoulder length hair.
She was last seen wearing a black coat, dark blue t-shirt, black leggings and black Nike trainers. She was also carrying a black handbag.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 3 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 4 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 5 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 6 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 7 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 8 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 9 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 10 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of the two teens is asked to contact the duty inspector at Clacton police station on 101.