Police seek information after woman is found injured in Halstead
Police are appealing for information after a woman was found injured in Halstead last week.
The woman, who is in her 40s, was discovered in an alleyway near Colne Valley Close, off the A131 and opposite Halstead Public Gardens, on September 24.
She was found around 7.05pm with a head injury as well as bruising to her arms and legs.
The woman was then taken to hospital for treatment and it has been established her injuries are not life-threatening or life-changing.
Detective Sergeant Becky Young, from Braintree CID, said: “We are currently investigating the events that led up to this woman becoming injured.
“It’s really important we work out what happened to her and what the circumstances are that led to her sustaining her injuries.
“I need anyone who saw a woman in this area at around this time to contact me.”
- 1 Police cordon off Stowmarket dentist after break-in
- 2 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 3 Watch: Celina's wonder goal against Crewe
- 4 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 5 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 6 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-1 win against Crewe
- 7 5 roadworks for Suffolk motorists to plan their journeys around this week
- 8 Truck overturns on wet, slippery road near Stowmarket
- 9 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 10 North Stander: We are where we deserve to be... and the play-offs look a long way off
Anyone with information is asked to contact Sgt Young at Braintree CID on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.