Police seek witnesses after Newmarket hit-and-run
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a hit-and-run incident in Newmarket which left a cyclist needing hospital treatment.
Officers were called on Thursday, June 7, around 10.30pm to reports of a collision involving a cyclist and a car/vehicle near to the Moulton Paddocks.
The woman cyclist was travelling on the B1506 towards Newmarket and was hit from behind by a vehicle that did not stop.
The victim sustained minor injuries which required hospital treatment.
Anybody who witnessed the incident or who has dash cam footage is asked to call police on 101, quoting reference CAD 537 of 7 June.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.
- 1 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 3 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 4 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 7 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 9 Here's what Bristol City boss Pearson said about CEO Ashton being linked to Town
- 10 Suffolk holiday accommodation reaching capacity ahead of re-opening