Police seize �1million worth of cannabis
ESSEX Police have seized thousands of cannabis plants worth more than �1million after raiding a warehouse in Theydon Bois.kind in Essex police history.
ESSEX Police have seized thousands of cannabis plants worth more than �1million after raiding a warehouse in Theydon Bois.
Over 5000 plants were found under cultivation in the warehouse - the biggest find of its kind in Essex police history.
Police seized the cannabis plants along with three generators.
Chief Superintendent Tim Stokes said that the plants and equipment were found when officers from Essex police and the Serious Organised Crime team executed a search warrant.
You may also want to watch:
A 27-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of cultivating cannabis and is currently being questioned by police.
- 1 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 6 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 9 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 10 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town