Police want to speak to 26-year-old Jake Cooper in connection to Harwich Co-op theft
- Credit: Archant
Police in Essex would like to speak to 26-year-old Jake Cooper in connection to a theft from a Co-op store in Harwich.
According to a police spokesman, the theft took place at the Co-op in Fronks Road at around 2.45pm on Saturday, November 11.
Cooper is described as white, of average build, with receding, short brown hair and often has a beard.
He had the word ‘Nan’ tattooed on his left arm and another tattoo of a cross with the words ‘Too young to live, to fast to die’, also on his left arm.
Although Cooper is from the Northholt area of London, he has links to Harwich.
You may also want to watch:
If you recognise him or have any information about where he is call Pc Steven Baldwin at Harwich police station on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 4 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 5 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 6 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 7 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay
- 8 Military helicopter recovered after emergency landing in field