Police warning following burglary in Beck Row
Two properties were targeted by thieves over one night in Beck Row.
Police officers are reminding residents to be vigilant after a burglary and attempted burglary.
Both took place overnight between Wednesday and yesterday morning.
The first happened at a house in Magnolia Close where an insecure rear patio door was entered and foreign currency to the value of US$110 was stolen from inside.
This was followed by an attempted burglary in Linden Walk where the offender is believed to have been disturbed by the occupants’ dog barking.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact the Bury St Edmunds Priority Crime Team on 101.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 4 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 5 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 6 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 7 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 8 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 9 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 10 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village