Burglars steal alcohol, cigarettes and till from Hadleigh shop
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk police are appealing for help after a convenience store in Hadleigh was burgled in the early hours of Thursday morning.
Burglars broke into Molly’s Convenience Store in Long Bessels shortly after 2.20am.
Three men got out of a white Volkswagen Polo and forced entry to the shop by throwing a concrete coping stone through the glass in the door.
They then entered the shop with a skip bag , stealing alcohol, cigarettes and the till before leaving the store.
Officers believe the suspects then got back into the Volkswagen Polo and drove off in the direction of Hadleigh town centre.
You may also want to watch:
The car was last seen heading in the direction of the A14.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact South CID at Landmark House in Ipswich on 101 quoting reference number 37/74540/18.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 3 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 4 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 5 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 6 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 7 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 8 Things to do in Suffolk this weekend with friends and family
- 9 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 10 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
Alternatively you can call the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.