Woman arrested on suspicion of drug-driving after motorcyclist injured in crash
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered life-changing injuries when his motorbike collided with a black Vauxhall Astra in Sutton.
The car was travelling along Heath Road, near to Rock Barracks, and heading towards Woodbridge when it collided with the bike, which was travelling in the opposite direction.
The motorcyclist, aged in his 50s, was airlifted to Addenbrooke’s Hospital after the crash, which happened at 5.20pm last Wednesday (October 31).
He suffered life-changing leg and foot injuries.
A 39-year-old woman from the Woodbridge area was arrested on suspicion of drug-driving in connection with the collision.
You may also want to watch:
She was taken to Martlesham Police Investigation Centre for questioning and has since been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
Suffolk Constabulary are now appealing for any witnesses to the collision.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 4 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 5 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 6 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 7 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 9 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 10 'I am delighted to be joining. There is a lot of hard work that lies ahead' - Town's new CEO Ashton confirmed
They have asked any one with information or dashcam footage relating to the events to come forward.
Anyone with information is asked to email police here.
Alternatively you can call the PHQ Roads and Armed Policing Team on 101, quoting reference CAD 327 of 31 October.