Political journalist Robert Peston to visit Woodbridge
- Credit: Archant
Award-wining journalist Robert Peston is to give a talk next year in east Suffolk.
Mr Peston will be talking at the Woodbridge Community Hall on January 11 about his new book, WTF.
The book is Mr Peston’s fourth and is a reaction to the recent political events that have marked the Western World in cluding Brexit,the rise of Donald Trump as well as election results across Europe.
He hopes to make sense of all these events in his book.
Mr Peston is currently ITV’s political editor but has previously worked at a range of media outlets including the BBC and The Sunday Telegraph.
You may also want to watch:
His visit has been organised by local store Browsers Bookshop with shop owner Catherine Larner hosting the night.
The shop say that tickets for the talk are already selling fast and are expected to sell out before the night.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 3 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 4 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday
- 6 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 7 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 8 'Poor' infection control at care home sees used Covid test swab left in pile of clean PPE
- 9 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 10 Two arrested after man dies in crash