Poll: Suffolk One students asked if they want Starbucks or Costa
- Credit: Archant
STUDENTS are being asked to vote on what coffee they would like to see served in the cafeteria at Suffolk One.
Suffolk One, a Sixth Form College that opened in Ipswich in 2010, has announced they will be serving branded coffee - either Starbucks or Costa.
Over the next two days students will be able to cast a vote for their favourite.
Costa Coffee is a multinational coffeehouse company that was founded in 1971 in London. It is the largest coffeehouse chain in the country with more than 1,200 coffee shops across the UK. The company is a success story for British business. However there is already a Costa Coffee very near to Suffolk One on the Copdock interchange.
Starbucks is the largest coffee chain in the world with in excess of 20,000 stores around the world and more than 800 in the UK.
You may also want to watch:
Which one of these coffee shops do you think should be installed in Suffolk One? Starbucks or Costa? Vote now in our online poll.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 4 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 7 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 8 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 9 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 10 Iconic names, a disastrous relationship and now a music superstar - the evolution of Town’s shirt sponsors