Poole makes a shock return
TAYLOR Poole made a shock return from injury - to compete in Saturday night's Australian Under 21 Final.Poole, who suffered back damage in a crash at Gosford earlier this month, was expected to be out for at least a month.
TAYLOR Poole made a shock return from injury - to compete in Saturday night's Australian Under 21 Final.
Poole, who suffered back damage in a crash at Gosford earlier this month, was expected to be out for at least a month.
But he rode at Mildura, scoring five points to finish 14th overall in a meeting won by Poole's Darcy Ward.
Fellow Panther-to-be Dakota North was joint seventh with seven points, finishing in front of fellow 2010 Premier League newcomers Jake Anderson (Birmingham) and Todd Kurtz (Newport).
You may also want to watch:
He just missed out on a place in the semi final on countback, Sheffield's Hugh Skidmore getting the spot.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 4 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 5 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 8 'Absolutely the right manager for this football club' - Ashton backs Cook to turn Town around
- 9 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 10 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp