Popular south Suffolk winter beer festival returns
- Credit: Archant
A popular beer festival at a pub near Sudbury kicks off tomorrow with a wide variety of different ales on offer over ten days.
The annual Edwardstone White Horse Beer Festival runs from Friday, February 15, until Sunday, February 24, and there will also be live music on both Saturdays (February 16 and 23).
The varied assortment on offer includes Adnams’ Tally Ho Barleywine (7%), and Layers, an Imperial Stout brewed by Stowmarket based brewers Burnt Mill.
Other breweries involved include Ampersand (Bungay), Watts & Co (Debenham), Marble (Manchester), All Day Brewing (Salle), Colchester Brewery, Crouch Vale (Essex) and Fyne Ales (Scotland).
The festival will also feature a top secret one-off beer from Adnams.
You may also want to watch:
Camping at the event is also available, with motorhomes, caravans and camper vans accepted on site.
Contact the pub on 01787 211211 to book a pitch.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 4 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Police cordon after man in 20s found outside Ipswich flats dies
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 home draw with MK Dons
- 8 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 9 Here's what Bristol City boss Pearson said about CEO Ashton being linked to Town
- 10 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?