Popular south Suffolk winter beer festival returns
- Credit: Archant
A popular beer festival at a pub near Sudbury kicks off tomorrow with a wide variety of different ales on offer over ten days.
The annual Edwardstone White Horse Beer Festival runs from Friday, February 15, until Sunday, February 24, and there will also be live music on both Saturdays (February 16 and 23).
The varied assortment on offer includes Adnams’ Tally Ho Barleywine (7%), and Layers, an Imperial Stout brewed by Stowmarket based brewers Burnt Mill.
Other breweries involved include Ampersand (Bungay), Watts & Co (Debenham), Marble (Manchester), All Day Brewing (Salle), Colchester Brewery, Crouch Vale (Essex) and Fyne Ales (Scotland).
The festival will also feature a top secret one-off beer from Adnams.
Camping at the event is also available, with motorhomes, caravans and camper vans accepted on site.
Contact the pub on 01787 211211 to book a pitch.
- 1 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 Stuart Watson's verdict: Cook sacking shows Town owners mean business
- 4 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 5 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 6 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 7 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
- 8 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 9 Approved town centre hotel will help meet need for tourist rooms
- 10 Flood alert issued for Suffolk and north Essex coast