Popular Euston Rural Pastimes event returns in June
- Credit: markcallf Photography
Organisers are preparing for another entertainment-packed Euston Rural Pastimes event, which showcases crafts, animals and country skills.
The annual fair, at Euston Park, on Sunday, June 10, from 10am, will include three arena rings and many popular returning attractions as well as a qualifying event for the Great Britain Ridden Heavy Horse Championships.
Also in the line-up this year are the Bolddog Lings motorcyle display team.
Chris Fogden, chairman of the organising committee, said: “This year’s Rural Pastimes event as ever, has a huge range of attractions and displays to appeal to all the family.
“The star attraction will be Bolddog Lings FMX display team.”
You may also want to watch:
All proceeds from the event will be split between St Nicholas Hospice Care and local good causes.
For more information or to buy reduced price advance tickets, go to www.eustonruralpastimes.org.ukOn-the-gate tickets cost £10 for adults, under 12s £5, under-fives free. Well-behaved dogs are very welcome on the showground.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 3 Bishop on his 'brutal, almost disrespectful' Ipswich exit, not fitting into Cook's system and why he's 'absolutely loving' life at Lincoln
- 4 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 5 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 6 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk
- 7 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 8 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 9 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 10 Officers making 'significant progress' in Victoria Hall murder case