Porsche Boxster stolen during burglary in Sapiston
- Credit: Archant
A Porsche Boxster has been stolen during a burglary in Sapiston, near Honington, on the Suffolk-Norfolk border.
The break-in happened on Tuesday, December 19, and is believed to have taken place around late afternoon to early evening at a house in Bardwell Road.
Intruders forced open a rear door before an untidy search was carried out.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said that various items were stolen during the raid including a wallet, a Mac computer, jewellery and a key for a black Porsche Boxster.
The key was then used to drive away in the vehicle which was parked in a garage outside.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information that could assist officers in their investigation should contact Bury St Edmunds CID on 101, quoting crime reference 80452/17.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or fill in its online crime reporting form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 2 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 3 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 4 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 5 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 6 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 7 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 8 Country inn acquired from Jamie Oliver's parents reopens following facelift
- 9 Kesgrave shooting: Judge tells jury majority verdict allowed
- 10 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash