Pregnant woman in hospital after crash
A PREGNANT woman has today been taken to hospital after a car crash in Ipswich.
The accident happened in Henley Road, at the junction with Ivry Street at around 9.15am.
The road was partially blocked by the collision and paramedics took two people to Ipswich Hospital.
A Suffolk police spokesman said a pregnant woman was among the casualties.
He said another man was also injured. Police reports show the injured pair sustained spinal and leg injuries but the spokesman said it was unclear who sustained which injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The cars involved were a grey Peugeot and a blue Fiat Punto. The police spokesman said some fluid from the vehicles had leaked onto the road and Ipswich Borough Council had been called in to clear the surface.
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 6 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo