Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding date revealed
- Credit: PA
Kensington Palace has announced the date of next year’s royal wedding.
Prince Harry and American actress Meghan Markle are set to get married on May 19, 2018.
The pair, whose engagement was confirmed last month, are tying the knot at St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle.
At the end of last month, the Palace also announced that the Royal family will pay for the wedding – including the church service, the music, the flowers and the reception.
Meghan Markle, the Suits actress, will become a senior HRH on marrying into the royals and intends to become a British citizen.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Markle, a Protestant who went to a Catholic high school, will also be baptised ready for the religious ceremony.
The couple will also be spending Christmas day with the Queen and other members of the Royal family.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 'It's gone crazy' - Boss of Town's promotion rivals on League One spending
- 3 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 4 Andy Angles: Five observations following Town's clash with Crystal Palace
- 5 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 6 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 7 Mapped: Check the Covid rate in your Suffolk neighbourhood
- 8 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 9 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 10 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival