Prisoner absconds from Hollesley Bay
Police are appealing for help in tracing a Hollesley Bay prisoner who absconded from the prison today.
Keith Miller, 28, who was serving seven years for supplying drugs, is believed to have gone missing sometime between 4am and 6am.
Miller is described as white, 6ft 2ins tall, of large build, with short dark brown hair and brown eyes. He also has tattoos around his wrists and arms.
A spokesman for Suffolk Police said: “Miller has connections to the Great Yarmouth area of Norfolk.
“If anyone sees Miller they should phone the police with the details.
You may also want to watch:
“They should not approach him or take any further action.”
Anyone who may have seen him, or who may have information about where he is now, should call Suffolk Police on 01473 613500 or contact their nearest police station.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 4 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 5 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 6 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child