Prostitute working despite police pleas
A LONE prostitute was still working in the red light district of Ipswich last night despite police pleas for vice girls to stay off the streets.Shivering on the kerbside, the woman was trying to pick up clients shortly before 11pm in the area of Burlington Road.
PROSTITUTES were still working in the red light district of Ipswich last night despite police pleas for vice girls to stay off the streets.
Shivering on the kerbside, one woman was trying to pick up clients shortly before 11pm in the area of Burlington Road.
Wanting to be known only as Suzanne, she was aged in her 20s with mousy brown hair and a spotty complexion.
Wearing jeans and a pink roll-neck jumper, she was out on the streets amid a heavy police presence and patrols.
You may also want to watch:
She was working despite pleas over the last two days for vice girls to stay at home amid fears a serial killer could strike again.
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 3 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 6 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 9 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 10 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema