Public invited to Friends of Braintree Community Hospital annual meeting
- Credit: CONTRIBUTED
The future of a community hospital in Essex will be discussed at a public meeting this month.
The Friends of Braintree Community Hospital will host its annual general meeting on Tuesday, February 27.
The event it open to anyone, apart from the business of electing trustees and approving the accounts.
The audience will hear about the events of the past year, and also what the future holds for Braintree Community Hospital.
Chairman Professor Chris Green said: “Given the turbulent changes in the NHS both nationally and regionally, this has had an impact on the Braintree hospital, so it is vital that members of the public come and hear what is happening, and they will get the chance to ask questions and, hopefully, get answers.”
You may also want to watch:
There will be presentations by senior staff from Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust and the Mid Essex Clinical Commissioning Group.
The meeting will take place at 7.30pm at Jubilee Hall, Our Lady Queen of Peace, Braintree.
- 1 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 2 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 5 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 6 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 7 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 8 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 9 Woodbridge 'cheese wedge' site goes back up for sale
- 10 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more