Public vote for Jimmy Bullard to complete first bush tucker trial on ITV’s I’m a Celeb
Facing his fears tonight, Jimmy Bullard tackled snakes and crabs as he completed the first bush tucker trial of the 2014 series of I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here.
The tunnel of terror saw Bullard dodge snakes and crabs in an underwater challenge, searching out the 10 stars - each signifying a meal for a camp mate.
Asked by Ant and Dec why he thought he had been chosen, the former ITFC midfielder said: “Well, I’m a bit jumpy, aren’t I?”
Bullard appeared visibly nervous but managed to get four stars.
However, Bullard valiantly sacrificed the meals to free another celebrity from the slammer and Vicki Michelle was released.
You may also want to watch:
“I was shaken up, like never before.”
Jimmy has shown himself to be anything but the gentleman so far, and tonight reiterated that by telling Michelle that snakes had been spotted near his bed in the hope that he wouldn’t have to give it up.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 4 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 7 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 8 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
His mission failed.
Later he said: “There was a time tonight when I was eating my rice and beans when I questioned whether I did the right thing.”
As the show drew to a close, Tinchy Stryder was told he would be doing the next challenge.