Pub landlord admits sex assaults
- Credit: Archant
Stone, of Back Road, Lamarsh, Bures, who admitted two offences of sexually assaulting a girl under 13 by touching her leg between January 2016 and March 2018.
He also admitted an offence of sexual communication with a child in relation to another schoolgirl.
Stone, 30, was given a 12 month prison sentence suspended for two years, a 30 day rehabilitation activity requirement and ordered to do 120 hours unpaid work.
He was also ordered to take part in a Horizon rehabilitation programme and to pay £1,000 prosecution costs.
He was also banned from contacting the victims for five years and ordered to sign the sex offenders' register for ten years.
You may also want to watch:
Sentencing him Judge Rupert Overbury said Stone had no previous convictions for similar offences and was capable of being rehabilitated.
Sasha Bailey for Stone said her client's job as a publican had come to an end as a result of the offences and he was now working as a chef.
- 1 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 2 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 3 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 4 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first
- 5 Ipswich Town owner Johnson close to adding another club to his portfolio
- 6 Peter Andre visits Ipswich for post-lockdown haircut
- 7 Names of couple found dead in Woodbridge confirmed
- 8 Next steps outlined for decision on A12 traffic light plans
- 9 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 10 Bar linked to ‘serious crime’ can re-open weeks after licence suspended
She said at the time of the offences Stone was "going through a period of self-destruction".