Pub landlord admits sex assaults
- Credit: Archant
Stone, of Back Road, Lamarsh, Bures, who admitted two offences of sexually assaulting a girl under 13 by touching her leg between January 2016 and March 2018.
He also admitted an offence of sexual communication with a child in relation to another schoolgirl.
Stone, 30, was given a 12 month prison sentence suspended for two years, a 30 day rehabilitation activity requirement and ordered to do 120 hours unpaid work.
He was also ordered to take part in a Horizon rehabilitation programme and to pay £1,000 prosecution costs.
He was also banned from contacting the victims for five years and ordered to sign the sex offenders' register for ten years.
Sentencing him Judge Rupert Overbury said Stone had no previous convictions for similar offences and was capable of being rehabilitated.
Sasha Bailey for Stone said her client's job as a publican had come to an end as a result of the offences and he was now working as a chef.
- 1 Major west Suffolk reopens after lorry and car crash
- 2 McGreal named interim boss as Cook's coaches all depart
- 3 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 4 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 5 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 6 Member of staff assaulted in armed robbery at west Suffolk Post Office
- 7 'It was unanimous... this season's not dead' - Ashton on why Town sacked Cook
- 8 Ashton on whether a new boss is lined up, the type of manager he's searching for, possible reunions and Town's timeframe for an appointment
- 9 Morsy on 'shock' of Cook sacking and McGreal's message
- 10 The best fossil hunting spots across East Anglia
She said at the time of the offences Stone was "going through a period of self-destruction".