Festive hand sanitiser to be sold in new pop-up shop hitting coastal high street
- Credit: Archant
A pop-up shop selling festive smelling hand sanitiser is to open up on a Suffolk high street.
Purdy and Figg will be moving into Aldeburgh High Street from December 4.
The shop will be hosted inside part of 152 High Street which is currently up for sale.
The brand was set up two years ago by NHS Nurse Purdy Rubin and horticulturist Charlotte Figg and aims to mix luxury fragrances with environmentally friendly products.
It will be the first time the brand will have held its own pop-up shop.
You may also want to watch:
The sanitisers on sale will be sprays rather than gels used in many other products.
Purdy and Figg’s hand santitisers all feature a range of different scents from citrus to floral and wood.
- 1 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 2 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 3 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 4 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 5 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 6 Missing 66-year-old woman found in field after search
- 7 Major delays tail back on to A12 after crash
- 8 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 9 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 10 Suffolk man waits 12 hours for ambulance after suffering stroke
However, the pop-up shop in Aldeburgh will also be selling a special fragrance for Christmas; Frankincense and Myrrh.
The shop will remain in Aldeburgh until December 23.