Festive hand sanitiser to be sold in new pop-up shop hitting coastal high street
- Credit: Archant
A pop-up shop selling festive smelling hand sanitiser is to open up on a Suffolk high street.
Purdy and Figg will be moving into Aldeburgh High Street from December 4.
The shop will be hosted inside part of 152 High Street which is currently up for sale.
The brand was set up two years ago by NHS Nurse Purdy Rubin and horticulturist Charlotte Figg and aims to mix luxury fragrances with environmentally friendly products.
It will be the first time the brand will have held its own pop-up shop.
You may also want to watch:
The sanitisers on sale will be sprays rather than gels used in many other products.
Purdy and Figg’s hand santitisers all feature a range of different scents from citrus to floral and wood.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 Road closed as one person trapped in car on its roof
- 3 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 5 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 6 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 7 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 8 'It's been difficult... I was just so happy' - Celina delighted to end long goal drought in style
- 9 'I've got goosebumps... I've been blown away' - Town owner Johnson excited for first Portman Road game
- 10 Suffolk shop wins 'Boutique Clothing Store of the Year'
However, the pop-up shop in Aldeburgh will also be selling a special fragrance for Christmas; Frankincense and Myrrh.
The shop will remain in Aldeburgh until December 23.