Q&A with chief executive of St Helena Hospice, Mark Jarman-Howe
- Credit: Archant
As part of Hospice Care Week, we’re doing a live question and answer session with the chief executive of St Helena Hospice.
Mark Jarman-Howe will be speaking about various issues surrounding the hospice, including the great work it does, the people who keep it running, and the future of the hospice, which serves north Essex.
St Helena Hospice has its main hospice centre in Highwoods, Colchester, but also runs centres in Tendring – as well as running a whole host of services in the community.
To help it with fundraising it also has a number of charity shops, some of which specialise, across the area.
Hospice Care Week takes place this week, and this year’s theme is ‘We are hospice care’ – focusing on the scores of people at ever hospice who help to keep it running, from medical staff, fundraisers and a legion of volunteers.
To find out more about St Helena Hospice, or if you need support from them, visit its website.
You may also want to watch:
• The live chat begins at 2pm and is expected to last for 30 minutes.You can submit your questions by emailing email@example.com
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 'It was a bit of a heavy weight' - Cook on Evans, Morsy and the Town captaincy
- 7 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 8 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 9 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 10 Felixstowe to get £1million 'beach village' with new attractions