Quaint, picturesque bridges are the subject in this week’s iWitness challenge
- Credit: Mick Webb
Suffolk bridges provided the perfect backdrop for this week’s iWitness weekly challenge.
We saw a huge variety of bridges sent in, from behemoth structures covering large distances of water to small, quaint little bridges that are hidden away in some Suffolk’s picturesque rural villages.
Mark Nunn sent in a fantastic photo of the Orwell Bridge seemingly disappearing into the fog over the river below.
There can only be one winner though, which this week was Mick Webb. His picture of Flatford Bridge could have formed the backdrop to a fairy tale.
Next week’s challenge is ‘vibrant’.
You may also want to watch:
With winter now not far away and bright summer hues a distant memory, we want you to be creative and capture the vibrancy of autumn to brighten the duller days.
To take part and become a Suffolk iWitness member just register at suffolk.iwitness24.co.uk - and you could see your pictures published online on our website and in the newspaper. Happy snapping!
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 3 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 5 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 6 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 7 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 8 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 9 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 10 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich