How well have you kept up with the news in Suffolk?
Take our news round up quiz to see how news savvy you have been this week.
This week a man riding a horse in Beccles got rejected from a Mcdonalds drive through.
The unknown man was captured on camera attempting to order a coffee from the Mcdonalds branch on Norwich Road in the town.
A witness said: “I heard the horse trot up and then a lady who worked at McDonalds came out to tell the rider he couldn’t go through.
“Eventually he tied up his horse outside and went in to get some coffee.”
You may also want to watch:
They added: “A little while later he came out with a latte and rode off across a field with his drink in his hand.”
- 1 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 2 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 3 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 4 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 5 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 6 All 24 League One home kits ranked from worst to first
- 7 Next steps outlined for decision on A12 traffic light plans
- 8 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 9 'He goes with our best wishes' - Cook confirms Judge will leave Town
- 10 'They have big dreams... we're in great hands' - Town favourite Yallop on his links to new US owners