Monopoly, Trivial Pursuit or Pictionary – What is your favourite post-lunch Christmas game?
- Credit: AP
Christmas dinner went down a treat, the Queen’s speech has finished and now is the time many families across the UK sit down for a film or a board game.
Monopoly, Charades and Trivial Pursuit are popular choices, with the first dividing households and causing Christmas arguments.
Someone always nabs Park Lane or Mayfair – and that lucky player nearly always wins.
The fight continues for houses, hotels and those pesky yellow squares that hardly anyone lands on.
It may be the perfect storm for post-lunch rows, but it’s certainly a game that brings the family together.
You may also want to watch:
Have we just described your household? If not, which popular Christmas game is your activity of choice?
Feel free to suggest other festive favourites in the comments below.
- 1 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 4 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 6 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 9 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 10 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge