Rail delays after vehicle hits bridge
TRAIN passengers are facing delays of up to an hour on the Ipswich to Norwich line after a vehicle struck a railway bridge.The incident happened shortly before 5pm tonight and engineers are working as quickly as possible to restore services to normal.
By Danielle Nuttall
TRAIN passengers are facing delays of up to an hour on the Ipswich to Norwich line after a vehicle struck a railway bridge.
The incident happened at Diss shortly before 5pm tonight and engineers are working as quickly as possible to restore services to normal.
It is not known whether anyone was injured during the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Rail operator One said there were short-notice cancellations of services and delays of up to an hour.
- 1 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 4 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 5 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 6 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 7 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 8 'I am delighted to be joining. There is a lot of hard work that lies ahead' - Town's new CEO Ashton confirmed
- 9 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 10 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop